Awards and Honors
- National Instruments Certified LabVIEW Developer since 2005
- National Instruments Certified Professional Instructor since 2005
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Member
- M. A. Gray, D. L. Parker, W. G. Frazier, and P. Cuevas. 2007. “Multi-Site Damage Localization Using Least-Squares Optimization with Low Rank SVD Updates,” The 6th International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, p. 722.
- D. L. Parker, W. G. Frazier, and M. A. Gray. 2006. “Damage Localization Using Levenberg-Marquardt Optimization,” Key Engineering Material Journal, Special Issue.
- M. A. Gray, R. G. Robertson, W. Buchanan, R. F. Follett, 2003. “Design and Implementation of a Robust and Reconfigurable Data Acquisition and Post-Processing System,” Proceedings of the 35th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory, p. 242-246.
- M. A. Gray, 2004. “A Comparative Analysis of Proportional-Integral Compensated and Sliding Mode Compensated Shunt Active Power Filters,” MS Thesis, Mississippi State University, 2004.
- J. W. Bruce, M. A. Gray, R. F. Follett, 2003. “Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) Based I2C Bus Analysis,” IEEE Trans. On Consumer Electronics, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 1482-1487.